Media & insights
Sapinda rebrands as Tennor
London, Monday 20 May:
Sapinda Holding B.V. today announces it is rebranding as Tennor Holding B.V. (“Tennor”) with immediate effect.
Lars Windhorst, founder and ultimate beneficial owner of Tennor Group, becomes Chairman of the newly-established Advisory Board of Tennor.
Other members of the Advisory Board of Tennor Holding B.V. include:
- Bruno Crastes, CEO and Co-Founder, H2O Asset Management LLP, London;
- Martin Gilbert, Chairman of Aberdeen Standard Investments & Vice Chairman of Standard Life Aberdeen plc, Edinburgh;
- Dr. Hubertus von Grünberg, former Chairman of ABB Ltd. and Continental AG. Co-Founder avateramedical N.V.;
- Marc Lasry, Co-Founder and CEO, Avenue Capital Group, New York;
- Manfredi Lefebvre d’Ovidio, Executive Chairman, Silversea Cruises, Monaco;
- Arvind Sodhani, Founder and Former CEO, Intel Capital, Santa Clara.
The Tennor Management Board consists of Robin Bagchi, CEO (Chief Executive Officer); Imran Khan, CFO (Chief Financial Officer); Eoin Speight, COO (Chief Operating Officer); and Stefan Kindler, CRO (Chief Risk Officer, Legal and Compliance).